Horrible Results After Juvederm - Glen Waverley, AU

Hello, I just wanted to post about my experience...

Hello, I just wanted to post about my experience about juvederm. I went to my dermatologist about my undereye bags (reputable dermatologist). He said that there isn't anything that I can do permanently about them unless I get blepharoplasty. He did however recommend juvederm to be injected just under where the eyebags stopped and around my cheeks to lift the bags up to camouflage them. I read reviews about them and even though I read some bad reviews about unevenness, I was desperate to get rid of my bags and booked it in. I was so upset with my final results. My face was swollen and uneven for weeks. He said that I ended up experiencing the bad side effects of juvederm and it was just swollen and it would even out. Still to this day, my face is uneven and I am waiting for the juvederm to be dissolved to return back to normal. My left eye has a slight bump under neath, my bags looks uneven and because of the unevenness of my face, my nose is drifting to the right slighty. Horrible experience and I would never do this again. It's been about 15-16 months since I've had it done now and cannot wait for it to be dissolved to be back to looking normal as I have been feeling self conscious ever since! The dermatologist is a great one don't get me wrong! I have been going to him ever since I was 18 years old with acne problems and he has done a very good job! I cannot recommend him highly enough however, this is one bad experience I have had with juvederm.
Dr Goldberg