Horrible Results After Juvederm - Glen Waverley, AU

Hello, I just wanted to post about my experience...

Hello, I just wanted to post about my experience about juvederm. I went to my dermatologist about my undereye bags (reputable dermatologist). He said that there isn't anything that I can do permanently about them unless I get blepharoplasty. He did however recommend juvederm to be injected just under where the eyebags stopped and around my cheeks to lift the bags up to camouflage them. I read reviews about them and even though I read some bad reviews about unevenness, I was desperate to get rid of my bags and booked it in. I was so upset with my final results. My face was swollen and uneven for weeks. He said that I ended up experiencing the bad side effects of juvederm and it was just swollen and it would even out. Still to this day, my face is uneven and I am waiting for the juvederm to be dissolved to return back to normal. My left eye has a slight bump under neath, my bags looks uneven and because of the unevenness of my face, my nose is drifting to the right slighty. Horrible experience and I would never do this again. It's been about 15-16 months since I've had it done now and cannot wait for it to be dissolved to be back to looking normal as I have been feeling self conscious ever since! The dermatologist is a great one don't get me wrong! I have been going to him ever since I was 18 years old with acne problems and he has done a very good job! I cannot recommend him highly enough however, this is one bad experience I have had with juvederm.

So sorry to hear things didn't turn out even. :( Hopefully now that its been over a year since the injections it will diminish soon. Did you consider having it dissolved at any point?

I have heard about reversing the results and had considered it for a while until I saw some of the side effects from it (eg. The dissolvant melting the actual face) seeing those pictures of those who suffered from this made me not wanting to risk it. So I decided its best just to wait it out. I hope the results will diminish soon! The dermatologist said the results last between 18-24 months. I cannot wait till this happens and be back to normal!
Dr Goldberg