Smartlipo Triplex Outer and Front of my Thighs -Glen Burnie, MD

Hey my name is Kelly I'm 37 married with children...

Hey my name is Kelly I'm 37 married with children 17, 12, 8. I'm 5'2 and 140lbs. I love. . .love. . .love my curves but have a hard time finding clothes that look the way I want them to because they always stick out in the thigh area.

So I decided to have smart lipo after doing tons of reserch. Dr. Ashruf was great the first time I went in to see him. He was on time, polite and very informative. I told him my biggest fear was PAIN... .I hate pain, dont like needles, and just thinking about it almost sent me into a panic. He informed me that his numbing process was a little different than most. He assured me that he would take good care of me.

Two weeks later (March 29), I went in to have my procedure at 9 am. I took one valum and that was it. I just knew that would not be enough to calm me down and alleviate the pain, but boy was I wrong. He told me everything he was about to do before he started. I was shocked at the numbing process. It was a breeze and as I said before, I was initially terrified at even the thought of pain. It just felt like little pricks with just a tad bit of a sting just enought to make you wince. The procedure lasted a little over two hours and his nurse held my hand the entire time. I also had earphones and Pandora to relax me throughout. I was even able to text periodically during the procedure. I will post my before and after pictures next week after my follow-up with the Dr. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

He was on time, polite and very informative.

Can you post your pics? Thank you

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

I'm so glad it went well for you and hopefully your results will be awesome! How was the recovery process? Have you had much pain and downtime post-op?

Looking forward to seeing your befre/after photos!