Smartlipo Triplex Outer and Front of my Thighs -Glen Burnie, MD

Hey my name is Kelly I'm 37 married with children...

Hey my name is Kelly I'm 37 married with children 17, 12, 8. I'm 5'2 and 140lbs. I love. . .love. . .love my curves but have a hard time finding clothes that look the way I want them to because they always stick out in the thigh area.

So I decided to have smart lipo after doing tons of reserch. Dr. Ashruf was great the first time I went in to see him. He was on time, polite and very informative. I told him my biggest fear was PAIN... .I hate pain, dont like needles, and just thinking about it almost sent me into a panic. He informed me that his numbing process was a little different than most. He assured me that he would take good care of me.

Two weeks later (March 29), I went in to have my procedure at 9 am. I took one valum and that was it. I just knew that would not be enough to calm me down and alleviate the pain, but boy was I wrong. He told me everything he was about to do before he started. I was shocked at the numbing process. It was a breeze and as I said before, I was initially terrified at even the thought of pain. It just felt like little pricks with just a tad bit of a sting just enought to make you wince. The procedure lasted a little over two hours and his nurse held my hand the entire time. I also had earphones and Pandora to relax me throughout. I was even able to text periodically during the procedure. I will post my before and after pictures next week after my follow-up with the Dr. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

He was on time, polite and very informative.