Love Love Love It! - Glen Burnie, MD

Never had anything injected or "done"...

Never had anything injected or "done" before so this was a first. I got it a year ago and have since had 3 more treatments. It lasts about 5 months for me.

The first time I had it injected I felt a little sick to my stomach and foggy. My eyebrows drooped a little too. When I went back to my dr and told him what I was unhappy with he made some notes and said he'd do it alittle differently next time. He did..and it was amazing. I love it. I look more refreshed. It also takes away the tension headaches I have had for years. The price is not bad at all when you consider for me it lasts almost 6 months.

Make sure you go to a reputable and experienced dr. THAT makes all the difference. I am glad I found the right doctor in the beginning, otherwise it may have caused me to have a bad experience and then I'd never know the great benefits of Dysport.

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Absolute best doctor I have ever been to. He really knows his stuff when it comes to facial muscles and where to inject the product. Great no nonsense doctor. GLAD I found him and he is so close. Years of experience and the best prices anywhere!!!