Sooo Worth It - Glasgow, Scotland

I had Smartlipo procedure on inner/outer thighs,...

I had Smartlipo procedure on inner/outer thighs, flanks and lower abdomen (with suction) on the 10th December 2011. These were areas I found it especially difficult to lose weight from and decided I needed a surgical solution. The whole procedure took about 2 and a half hours and although it was uncomfortable at times it was easily bearable. There is no pain as such but when the anaesthetic is being introduced to the area to be treated you feel a ripping sensation which is unpleasant. The pain and bruising I experienced afterwards were greater than I had expected, especially in the outer thighs. I was extremely swollen and bruised almost to my knees. A lot of fluid leaked out for about 2 days following the procedure. 5 weeks on the majority of the swelling has disappered, only my flanks are a bit puffy. So far I have lost 2 inches from each thigh and almost 4 inches around my tummy/hips. I am expecting to lose more over the next few weeks but I am happy with the results just now. I am a 38 year old female, 5ft4" tall and within my normal weight range. The procedure has made a big difference to my confidence and has motivated me to get back to the gym!!

King's Clinic

The doctor who carried out the procedure was very experienced and explained everything fully. During the procedure the staff put me completely at ease. There is an excellent nurse who assists during the Lipo and we ended up chatting and laughing throughout the whole process.

hiyah I'm from glasgow and was looking into getting smartlipo at the kings clinic but couldn't get in touch and waited ages on a reply / phone call back , I'm now going to transform lives medical group in glasgow and going for a consultation on friday I'm so nervous even thou its a consultation just. haha so would you defo say it was worth it ? I'm planning on getting upper and lower abdomen , flanks and inner/outter thighs, please let me know , and could you let me know if it was a long wait for you appointment , much appreciated! x