Hair Removal Skin Clinic - Glasgow, Scotland

Im just about to have me 6th and final course of...

Im just about to have me 6th and final course of laser treatment on my face, for chin and jawline, and I have to admit the results have been fantastic so far. I only wish I had done it sooner. Before the treatment I was shaving at least twice a day, was paranoid about anyone noticing it, I had dark course hairs that grew quickly and to be perfectly honest it was ruining my life (anyone else with the same problem will understand). I carried a razor in my bag incase I had to go out straight from work as I would need to shave, heaven forbid a long haul flight. I felt like my life revolved around getting rid of this hair.

I did a lot of research before I booked in anywhere and finally chose the skin clinic, my course of 3 treatments cost approx £350, there was an offer on, and I have to admit the therapist has been brilliant as I was embarrassed about it to begin with, she put me at ease and answered every question, as I am pale with dark skin and the hairs were thick I have reacted well to treatments, I could already see the difference after the first one.

I have my last one on Thursday, and I no longer need to do any form of hair removal at all, I do have some blonde fuzz, but that's normal and I can certainly live with it. I understand I'll prob have to go for top ups every now and then but the relief that I no longer need to even think about hair removal on my face is amazing, I only wish I'd done it years ago.

Hair Removal Skin Clinic