Semi-Permanent Make-up is Amazing by Susie at Aesthetics Lounge! Glasgow, GB

I first got my eyeliner (top and bottom) done by...

I first got my eyeliner (top and bottom) done by Susie at the Aesthetics Lounge and was absolutely delighted. Having eyeliner on 24/7 is amazing! The lines are straight as a die and the black colour is excellent; exactly what I was wanting. I was really nervous about the procedure, but Susie put me at ease and, I have to say, with a little bit of anaesthetic I was absolutely fine and don't know why I had been so worried! Susie took great care and time to ensure that the lines were perfect, even and were what I was wanting.

I was so chuffed with the result that at my top-up appointment I booked to have my lipliner done. Once again Susie took great care to make sure that I got the result I was looking for. The colour was perfect - nice and natural but still noticeable; exactly what I had wanted. And, once again, because I was so pleased, I ended up booking in to get my eyebrows done. I got mine quite fine and a blonde colour, because I didn't want anything too thick or dark, but I completely trusted Susie and she did a fantastic job.

I absolutely love my semi-permanent make-up, but I wouldn't trust anyone else but Susie to do it. I have read too many reviews where things have gone wrong and would recommend the Aesthetics Lounge to anyone considering this procedure.

Please note the price above should be in GBP (£), but it would only let me enter in dollars.
I would love to see some pictures on the eyeliner.   I think it would be amazing to roll out of bed and be ready to do.  My fear is that it would be thick lines and look harsh as I aged.  Your thoughts?
Hi Kimmers25, I wanted my eyeliner thick and not so natural looking, but Susie can do any thickness. You can see her work on her Facebook page Susan Thompson McMahon AestheticsLounge. Hope this helps.
Susie Thomson

Susie makes you feel at ease from the moment you enter the salon, while being completely professional. She is able to advise you what will look best for your face shape and skin tone and listens to what you are wanting.