Moya Wren Has Transformed my Life by Giving Me Back Confidence in my Appearance. -Glasgow, GB

I have suffered from sparse and thinning brows for...

I have suffered from sparse and thinning brows for many years, and after being recommended by a friend and reading numerous positive reviews and testimonials, recently had my brows done by Moya Wren at her salon in Glasgow. To say that I am happy with my new brows is an understatement; I LOVE THEM!!

Your eye brows look great! But eyebrows "transformed" your life?? You must have an easy life :)
They look so pretty and natural! My eyebrows also grow very sparse and I'm definitely considering this. They actually look like real eyebrows. Do you know what technique she used?
Your brows look amazing!   So natural and not too dark.   Was this a painful process?
Moya Wren

Moya Wren completely put me at ease, went through the medical questionnare form before the procedure,and also gave me a list of do's and dont's. I would say to anyone who may be considering semi perm make up to have a consultation with Moya, you wont be disappointed! She rightly deserves the award which she won in 2012 of Cosmetic Therapist of the Year!