Bro-tox First Experience 28years Old... 30mls..yes It Hurts! - Gladesville, AU

So i'm 28, a dude and got my first Brotox...

So i'm 28, a dude and got my first Brotox injections yesterday...
I was really scared when I walked into the clinic as it was filled with women who all looked really fake and expressionless!

This made me feel anxious because when your a guy and getting botox you want to avoid this look otherwise you will look totally gay (in a bad way)!!
So, experience was overall quite pleasant tho if your looking at doing this during your lunch break consider waiting times as I was in the clinic for over 1 hr.

Remember to do all your research into the possible side effects and what you need to do post injections.
Remember.... In the first 4hrs:
You're not allowed to touch your face, see the sunlight, do any exercise, lay down, make facial expressions, bend from the waist (this puts pressure in the face), or get a facial after otherwise the Botox will spread into other areas and we want to do everything we can to avoid the droopy eye (which could last 3months!) tho this is very rare... and you'd be surprised how far away from your eyes your wrinkles actually are.

I say this because once you get into the injecting room the doctor won't even look at you until he/she has the needle in his/her hand, and you don't want to be moving your head while your being stabbed in the face with a needle!!

You'll be in there for less than 5minitues and for all those ladies who say it doesn't hurt, it bloody hurt!! It didn't feel like a light prick, it feels like someone is stabbing you in the side of the face with a needle!!
Tho forehead hurt less than the crows feet area. (I did have coffee before the injection they say this causes pain so maybe that's why?).
It's been 24hrs since my injections so far I can still move my forehead like before, there is a slight tightness so maybe this still needs time to work in,(or maybe the injector left some for himself??) side of the eyes you will notice less visible when you smile after a few hours..
I'd recommend it still...
Overall this was a pleasant and exciting experience!
Thanks for reading I hope it all goes well for you. :)
Mr B.

Groupon

Sorry to hear it was uncomfortable for you. :-/ I have had a few different injectors, and some are less painful than others for sure. I'm assuming the Botox has started to kick in a bit more now, but it might still be too soon to see much change. Anything detectable yet?