Glad I Opted Out

I scheduled my Lifestyle Lift in February for the...

I scheduled my Lifestyle Lift in February for the following OCTOBER. After reading the comments on this site, I decided against it, thanks to all the women who shared their dissatisfaction. In April I tried to get a refund on my deposit, and had to call week after week, all with no response. I finally received a form letter from Lifestyle Lift months later, saying it was too late for a refund. Really - Were they not able to fill my appointment scheduled for October - six months later??? If they couldn't even get back to me about wanting a $400 deposit back, what would it have been like if I had problems or dissatisfaction with my results? So glad I opted out. The $450 deposit loss was worth it. They are an unreputable company. I went to a board-certified plastic surgeon and asked if he did this procedure. He said no, that reputable surgeons won't perform procedures that don't work.