43 Yr Old Female.Rt Eyelid Noticeably Drooping Causing Asymmetry. United Kingdom, GB

Had been considering having eyelid Surgery for...

Had been considering having eyelid Surgery for some time as felt very conscious that my rt eye looked generally smaller.Several people had commented had on it.After trying to have the procedure done on the NHS to no avail I decided to go private.I found Mr Marando carried out cosmetic procedures at my local private hospital and after researching his work on the internet I made an appointment for an initial consultation.after a further consultation I had bilateral upper eye surgery in April as a day case.I went on to have an uneventful post operative recovery,bruising and swelling subsided within approx 5/6 weeks.I am very happy with the results and without hesitation I would recommend having the procedure.
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Mr Marando has been very approachable,professional and courteous from my initial consultation and throughout.I didn't feel rushed or pressured to commit to having the surgery.He made me feel at ease straight away and answered all my questions.I have no regrets and I'm very happy with the results.