Girls There is Nothing to Be Scared Of!!! It is an Easy Procedure and You Won't Regret It!!!

I had a breast augmentation done on January 9,...

I had a breast augmentation done on January 9, 2009. 350cc which is a full C-cup. I am very happy with my results, I healed pretty quick. With the help of medications, I did not feel pain at all. The only thing I do remember is feeling uncomfortable and heavy in the morning, but as soon as I got up and walked around a bit the heaviness would go away. The incisions were made on the creese of the breast, implants were placed under the muscle. I can hardly see the scars already, with the help of silicone strips. The healing process went really quick. I took 10 days off from work and it was more than enough time. I was back at work January 20, 2009. I most certainly recommend saline implants, it is very common these days and safe. I can fit in my clothes better, I feel great and very happy.

I'm glad you feel that way.....it eases my mind. My BA is tomorrow. I'm scared as heck!!!
Hi Emma, Provider information appears above the review. Please note, you must be signed in to view.
Hi, I am thinking about getting a BA in New Jersey. Who did you go to? Did you really pay $4,960?
Freehold Plastic Surgeon

My doctor is very knowledgeable and made feel very comfortable from the start. Great Results!