Girls There is Nothing to Be Scared Of!!! It is an Easy Procedure and You Won't Regret It!!!

I had a breast augmentation done on January 9,...

I had a breast augmentation done on January 9, 2009. 350cc which is a full C-cup. I am very happy with my results, I healed pretty quick. With the help of medications, I did not feel pain at all. The only thing I do remember is feeling uncomfortable and heavy in the morning, but as soon as I got up and walked around a bit the heaviness would go away. The incisions were made on the creese of the breast, implants were placed under the muscle. I can hardly see the scars already, with the help of silicone strips. The healing process went really quick. I took 10 days off from work and it was more than enough time. I was back at work January 20, 2009. I most certainly recommend saline implants, it is very common these days and safe. I can fit in my clothes better, I feel great and very happy.

Freehold Plastic Surgeon

My doctor is very knowledgeable and made feel very comfortable from the start. Great Results!

I'm glad you feel that way.....it eases my mind. My BA is tomorrow. I'm scared as heck!!!
Hi Emma, Provider information appears above the review. Please note, you must be signed in to view.
Hi, I am thinking about getting a BA in New Jersey. Who did you go to? Did you really pay $4,960?
I love my implants to and I really do not want to remove them, but because I went from a thin energetic athletic 24 yr old to a crippled overweight 26 year old I have to get them removed. For the women who have not gotten ill, god bless you and your very lucky. I hope you never get ill. I have a feeling myne are full of mold. I have horrible fungal sinus infections, thrush, vaginitis etc. All my doctors agree it is the implants...so out they go in April.
to anitimplants...are yours saline or silicone?thanks
It's SALINE not silicone. The researches I have done on saline versus silicone (SALINE IS FOUND TO BE MORE SAFE WITH THE BETTER LONG TERM RESULTS). If SALINE implant ruptures your body dissolves it within it itself because it's a natural product (salt and water). Everyone is entitled to their opinion. My review was posted for women that were scared of the whole process as I was in the beginning.
Saline is encased in a silicone shell. I hate it when naive people such as yourself try to pretend to be smart....
Hi there At the beginning everything is great and you feel fantastic with your new, good looking breasts. But regretfully -as numerous researchs show- we, women, get sick with the long term effects of silicone in the body. so you should wait for a good few years before you can say "there is nothing to be scared of".