Did It Today

I had the Vi Peel/extractions done today at Gina's...

I had the Vi Peel/extractions done today at Gina's Skincare in LA. I have acne and scars. My skin has been problematic for the past 9 months or so. I did have acne as a teenager but it went away with birth control pills. I stopped the birth control and about a year after is when the acne started up again. I have tried many topical creams including prescription ones from my dr. Nothing has worked. I am hoping this peel will help.

I will try to post photos for you from each day. So far, my skin is terribly red. It looks and feels like a bad sunburn. It isn't supposed to peel for a couple days so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it works out o.k.

Hello everyone! I am on day 7 of the Vi Peel now....

Hello everyone!
I am on day 7 of the Vi Peel now. The healing process has been irritating and scary over the past week. My skin went from very acne prone, having inflamed, recurring pimples, scars from pimples whether I would squeeze them or not, and regardless of what products or diet plans I have used/tried (I have tried many), my skin has been relentless. Now on day 7, I am thankful that I did it. My skin has improved so much! It started peeling on my neck 2 nights ago. My neck is still peeling and a few spots on my face are still peeling. Overall, I am very happy with it. I will do this again in the future, however, I will make for sure that I take a week off from work and have plenty of food stocked at home so I can all together avoid going out and embarrassing myself while the peel is doing its thing.
Gina

Lifebooker Promotion

It is illegal to have a ViPeel performed by an aesthetician in California. These peels are medical grade and can only be done by RN's, PA's, or NP's with the supervision of a doctor.
I should also add that on night 4 and 5, I did a homemade mask of yogurt and oatmeal on my face which really seemed to help the redness subside.
What did the mask consist of? I have a few dark spots on my face. I am on day 5 of my chemical peel. I am a little concerned that the spots wont fade or get better. Did you have any break outs after the peel was applied?
What did you put in the homemade mask? And how long did you leave it on for?

Good to know we should plan on about a week of "alone" time after the peel. I'm so glad you are getting good results though! Please continue to update us - we want to hear how its going. :)

Did the peeling start yet? Would love to hear how things are looking and feeling for you at this point.

Yes, I am on day 4 and I started peeling yesterday morning. It is like everyone is saying and I look like a lizard lol. I had to work yesterday and so I was wearing makeup and it looked downright terrible. I was so embarrassed and had to explain to everyone why my face was peeling. I know I shouldn't have done this, but I peeled apart of it off before putting on the makeup to try to make it look better. DO NOT PEEL IT OFF PREMATURELY!! It hurt and burned so bad after I did. Also my skin has been really red where I peeled it. I have been leaving it alone since then. It seems like the skin is going to peel again in those spots now. It is really dry, stiff, and looks kind of wrinkly. I have to work again on Wednesday in San Francisco so I really hope that this is done by then although it doesn't look like it will be.

It is hard to resist peeling it, isn't it?!! I can understand why you would explain to people that you did the peel. It can start to feel embarrassing and you at least want them to know its not some contagious disease or something, haha!

I'll be hoping things have drastically improved by Weds. Keep us posted!