Dr. Hobgood in Scottsdale, AZ- Love my New Nose!! Rhino, Tip, and Full Sinus Surgery- I Was a Mess!! - Gilbert, AZ

I will post pictures soon- they took before pix at...

I will post pictures soon- they took before pix at the office that I will obtain and then add what I look like today. I had a really bad nose; really boxy, long, tall, crooked and just big. It didn't fit my tiny face or body at all. Dr Hobgood knew going into it that it was a tough nose to work on- he told me!! He's very easy to talk to, I consulted with 8 doctors before chosing him. I also have very thick skin; very oily and dark complected which means a much longer recovery time. So it's been about 4 months and I realize I still have swelling which I expected but my nose looks so so so much better! It is no longer the focal point of my face. It's staright, much smaller and more femanine- but yes still swollen at the tip.. I can't wait to see what it looks like a year from now. I went into this well educated- make sure you read as much as you can so you have a realistic expectation. My nose will never be perfect, but it's so much better and I'm very happy I did it. He's also done Juvederm under my eyes and botox for me, very happy with that as well. I'm due to get a refill soon! I'll grab my b4 pix and post later in Jan :)
Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon

Doctor Hobgood did an amazing job on my nose. He took the time to meet with me at least 5 times before my surgery(I was scared!!) We went over details time and time again(I'm an accountant- need details). He made me feel comfortable, and is very easy to talk to. As I mentioned above, I consulted 8 Doctors before chosing him. I met Dr Hobgood a year prior to my actual surgery. He's patient and understanding. When you're naturally skilled and gifted at soemthing, you don't need to draw in business, it comes to you. It's a very different feel when you compare his office to others. I felt like I was being pressured at every other office I went to. Great experience all around. I had my surgery Friday 8/30 and was back at work with heavy make-up(LOL) the following Wednesday :)

Hooray for your success story! Looking forward to seeing your photos. What would you say was the most difficult part of recovery for you?
I am happy you got great outcome from your surgery. Can't wait to see your pictures. Happy holidays!