Dr. Hobgood in Scottsdale, AZ- Love my New Nose!! Rhino, Tip, and Full Sinus Surgery- I Was a Mess!! - Gilbert, AZ

I will post pictures soon- they took before pix at...

I will post pictures soon- they took before pix at the office that I will obtain and then add what I look like today. I had a really bad nose; really boxy, long, tall, crooked and just big. It didn't fit my tiny face or body at all. Dr Hobgood knew going into it that it was a tough nose to work on- he told me!! He's very easy to talk to, I consulted with 8 doctors before chosing him. I also have very thick skin; very oily and dark complected which means a much longer recovery time. So it's been about 4 months and I realize I still have swelling which I expected but my nose looks so so so much better! It is no longer the focal point of my face. It's staright, much smaller and more femanine- but yes still swollen at the tip.. I can't wait to see what it looks like a year from now. I went into this well educated- make sure you read as much as you can so you have a realistic expectation. My nose will never be perfect, but it's so much better and I'm very happy I did it. He's also done Juvederm under my eyes and botox for me, very happy with that as well. I'm due to get a refill soon! I'll grab my b4 pix and post later in Jan :)
Hooray for your success story! Looking forward to seeing your photos. What would you say was the most difficult part of recovery for you?
I am happy you got great outcome from your surgery. Can't wait to see your pictures. Happy holidays!
Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon

Doctor Hobgood did an amazing job on my nose. He took the time to meet with me at least 5 times before my surgery(I was scared!!) We went over details time and time again(I'm an accountant- need details). He made me feel comfortable, and is very easy to talk to. As I mentioned above, I consulted 8 Doctors before chosing him. I met Dr Hobgood a year prior to my actual surgery. He's patient and understanding. When you're naturally skilled and gifted at soemthing, you don't need to draw in business, it comes to you. It's a very different feel when you compare his office to others. I felt like I was being pressured at every other office I went to. Great experience all around. I had my surgery Friday 8/30 and was back at work with heavy make-up(LOL) the following Wednesday :)