Love Juvederm! - Gilbert, AZ

I had Juvederm in my cheeks, nasal folds and a...

I had Juvederm in my cheeks, nasal folds and a little in my lips to fill in the lines beginning to form on my upper lip. My upper lip on the left side formed a large bump on the inside but continues to get smaller each day. These pictures are same day before and a few hours later. I will continue to get juvederm! I absolutely love it!

Thanks for sharing, was this your first time ever getting Juvederm?  Keep us posted on how long it lasts and if you experience any bumps or lumps.
It was! I'm addicted! It's 5 days post and I have a bump still on my upper lip on the left side but from everything I've read I should give it 2 full weeks so I'm going to wait it out. I have light bruising but not bad enough for people to think I was in a domestic violence incident! :) I'll post another picture soon. I had a girl at work comment on how great my make up looked, (I wear it the same everyday) so I could tell she was thinking something was different but couldn't place what it was.
Ha ha that is the BEST kind of compliment- you know your results are subtle yet noticeable.
Semone Rochlin DO

Dr Rochlin did my tummy tuck and re breast augmentation 1 year and 9 months ago. She is a true artist and totally amazing. She is caring and thoughtful and is a real person. I will continue to see her as long as she will have me!