Love Juvederm! - Gilbert, AZ

I had Juvederm in my cheeks, nasal folds and a...

I had Juvederm in my cheeks, nasal folds and a little in my lips to fill in the lines beginning to form on my upper lip. My upper lip on the left side formed a large bump on the inside but continues to get smaller each day. These pictures are same day before and a few hours later. I will continue to get juvederm! I absolutely love it!
Semone Rochlin DO

Dr Rochlin did my tummy tuck and re breast augmentation 1 year and 9 months ago. She is a true artist and totally amazing. She is caring and thoughtful and is a real person. I will continue to see her as long as she will have me!

Thanks for sharing, was this your first time ever getting Juvederm?  Keep us posted on how long it lasts and if you experience any bumps or lumps.
It was! I'm addicted! It's 5 days post and I have a bump still on my upper lip on the left side but from everything I've read I should give it 2 full weeks so I'm going to wait it out. I have light bruising but not bad enough for people to think I was in a domestic violence incident! :) I'll post another picture soon. I had a girl at work comment on how great my make up looked, (I wear it the same everyday) so I could tell she was thinking something was different but couldn't place what it was.
Ha ha that is the BEST kind of compliment- you know your results are subtle yet noticeable.
Dr. Sumer Daiza helped me with my skin and Juvederm filler. I love the natural results. I usually fluctuate +/_ 7 pounds and when I drop the weight, it tends to come right off of my face. Dr. Daiza plumped up my cheeks - a huge difference but with a nice natural look. Was slightly swollen the second day but nobody noticed. She did the injection treatment for me and was very gentle with no brusing. The first time is scary but everything went smoothly. I've had a couple of treatments since. I'm super happy with the results.
people always tell me i look great but can't seem to pinpoint what i did i LOVE fillers, recommend them to whoever needs a plump
My plastic surgeon recommends I wait 2 weeks before smoothing. You don't want to move the filler around. I love both Juvederm and Restylane equally. I usually get the one that is having a promotion at the time I need touch up.