Second Times the Charm - Gilbert, AZ

I have very fair skin and problems with broken...

I have very fair skin and problems with broken capillaries around my nose. I initially went to a medspa and had IPL done around my nose only, to address the capillaries. The cost was $70. It hurt! Like the type of shock that makes you jump every time the laser went off. I did not use numbing gel. Afterword not much happened, I was slightly red in the area but no improvement in my capillaries even after weeks, I never went back.

Recently I used a groupon for a facial, and I happen to have Lynne, the owner of the spa working on me. She was great and actually cleared up a lot of questions about my skin that I had. She told me I have slight rosacea and eczema that no other aesthetician, or dermatologist has ever mentioned. In fact during my consultation at the previous medspa, I actually pointed out what I thought was rosacea to the Dr.

Long story short, I gave IPL another try with Lynne and I was bracing for the shocking hot snap and instead what happened didn't hurt at all. Much more pleasent treatment. Again I didn't use the numbing gel Kinda still snappy not as hot and didnt make me jump. Not bad at all. Face feels normal 4 hours after. Immediate results are brighter skin, smaller pores and darkening of sun damage spots. I had my whole face treated this time and will continue with more treatments.