No More "Custom Size" Bras! - Gettysburg, PA

My procedure is 2 weeks away. I can't believe I...

My procedure is 2 weeks away. I can't believe I waited this long to get this done. Little background on me:

Age - 47
Height - 5'8"
Weight - 190
Bra Size - 34J or K

I've had large breasts from puberty on....never smaller than a D cup. After gaining a substantial amount of weight over the years my breast size ended up at a 48J. I lost 130 pounds through diet and exercise and managed to gain a cup size. I lost 14" around my ribcage but my cup size went from a J to a K. I believe I'll be a D cup when I'm on the other side. I had a tummy tuck three years ago and they removed 7.5 pounds of loose skin. The doctor asked me at the time what bothered me the most, the saggy breasts or the stomach apron. I had been evaluated for a breast reduction at another surgeon's office who told me I didn't have enough volume left to warrant a reduction and just wanted to do a lift. Since I was paying out of pocket I opted for the tummy tuck. Fast forward 3 years later and I had been having neck, back and shoulder pain for as long as I could remember....but I never but two and two together. The last time I went to see my primary care doctor because I had a rib that had dislocated in the back (again) he suggested that the problem was the large size of my breasts. He set up the referral for the plastic surgeon and after some major hoop jumping and nearly a year wait I finally got approval.

One more week

I can't believe it's one week until surgery....I also can't get over the "before" pictures.....I knew it was bad....I just didn't realize how bad until I took the pictures. I cannot wait for this procedure! I have three more work days left this week. I plan to spend the weekend doing some last minute spot cleaning, laundry, cooking and getting my citrus, etc. prepared for my "recovery" juice. I'm already starting to pack my overnight bag for the hospital. I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to take to the hospital with me food/snack wise....I have Celiac Disease and the last thing I want is to get sick while I'm in the hospital because I ate something that has gluten in it. I don't know if I'll have much of an appetite but I'd rather have it with me than be there hungry and not be able to find anything to eat that is "safe".
York Plastic Surgeon

Tomorrow is your BIG DAY I will be thinking of you, You go girl get your SEXY ON :) Wishing you a SAFE and SPEEDY recovery... GOD BLESS
Best of luck to you. Please try to relax and jst enjoy the ride. You will be so full of joy. This is your time, enjoy it.

Say goodbye to the pain:)  The new you is about to emerge.  I am very excited for you.

Thank you! I'm excited....one week from tomorrow....although for some reason today I've broken out in hives all over my face and don't know that I can take anything for it since my surgery is so close! I'm downing a bunch of water hoping I can flush out whatever it is.

Oh goodness!  Probably nerves, but call the doctor and see if there is anything you can take for this.

Thanks! It appears to have resolved itself on it's own....who knows what caused it....I'm just glad it's over! LOL

Glad to hear that!!!