Full Face, Day 2, So Far, So Good - Germantown, TN

I turn 53 in 3 months and was not happy with the...

I turn 53 in 3 months and was not happy with the saggy jowl, marionette lines, and over all loseness of my face skin. I've been researching Ultherapy since I saw it on Dr Oz. After reading a lot of the reviews on this site, I braced myself for a lot of pain and I took two ibuprofen & one aleve before going in for my appointment. The technician gave me two more ibuprofens and applied a numbing cream one hour before my treatment. During the treatment, she gave me a hose that blew cold air and told me to use if I wanted to. She started with my neck and the pain level was low for me (a 1 or 2) I felt the most pain (a 7 or 8) around the cheek area but only in about 3 areas on each side. She did two or three passes in each area at a deep level and two more passes in each area at a shallow level. I didn't expect any pain at the shallow level but I was wrong to assume that. It was the same pain level or double. The technician said she gave me 200 more lines than most people because of my pain tolerance. I took mor ibuprofen and used ice packs on my face for a couple of hours after I got home. I had no swelling, bruising or redness on day 2. I will update this site in 3 months and if the doctor share the before and after shots, I will post them.

Dermatology Realm