Invisalign - Germantown, MD

Invisalign is like cheating with straightening...

Invisalign is like cheating with straightening your teeth. Believe me, I know. I had braces as a teen-ager - bands around every single tooth. My teeth shifted over time, and I was not extremely happy with the original outcome. Invisalign is so much more gentle, and in the right Dr's hands, you can get amazing results.

I researched quite a bit and I know that a lot of doctors dabble in Invisalign. I found out that Dr. Thabet has an amazing amount of experience with Invisalign. Check to make sure that your provider sees a lot of cases each year and goes to one or two training sessions each year. The technology, from what I understand, has changed over the years. Also, I've heard that a lot of orthodontists who use Invisalign finish in braces. Dr. Thabet does not. He knows how to use it as a great tool to straighten teeth.

Germantown Orthodontist

I was never kept waiting. Dr. Thabet always saw me on time. He gave me an amazing smile with Invisalign. He's been doing it for quite a long time, I think over 11 years. My son and daughter are now in treatment with him as well, and he and his office are performing to an incredibly high standard, I think exceeding most everyone's expectations.

Great tip about researching & finding a provider with a lot of Invisalign experience! There are a lot of reviews on here that list that as a regret.

It sounds like you are finished with your Invisalign treatment. Do you mind me asking how long it took?