Tummy Tuck with Lipo - Columbus, GA

I have two boys and decided I was finished having...

I have two boys and decided I was finished having kids. But I was left with stretch marks, saggy skin and a bulging stomach that i could not get rid of.

Photo Update

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

He is a great doctor. He listens to you and answers any and all questions you have. He made me feel very comfortable. He did an excellent job on me. I would recommend him to anyone.

Jowy
I would love to see your pictures. I am doing this in June and trying to find out all I need to know. I am keeping notes of what to do, what to get, etc... I am glad that your surgery went well and you are feeling great. I know that you like all the others will be so much more happier with yourself, the way you look in clothes. I am looking forward to a new change.

Hi,

Welcome to RealSelf and thanks for the review! Before I add you to the tummy tuck community page could you please provide a bit more information about your experience to fully aid our community? :)

1. Did you experience pain and downtime?
2. Would you do it again?
3. What do you wish you knew before hand?

Thanks so much,
--Sharon

I experienced some soreness when i awoke from surgery and have had soreness in my muscle area around my belly button from the tightening of my muscles. I took my pain pills every 4-6 hours for the first two days on the clock to make sure that I avoided the pain. There isn't anything that I wish I had known beforehand, as I asked my dcotor all questions and concerns beforehand and he answered all. I also had a friend who had a tt by the same doctor in June and I have watched her recover. I would definately do it again. I am almost 2 weeks post op surgery and I already feel better about myself and look so much better in clothes. I am excited to see how my scar will look in the months to come and how i will look overall after all the swelling subsides.