Smart Lipo - Awesome - Roswell, GA

Con- Swelling right after surgery is gross, but...

Con- Swelling right after surgery is gross, but not bad. The draining was pretty gross as well, but after 24 hours all the fluid is gone.

Pro- In 1 hour of Smart Lipo I achieved what I have killed myself in the gym trying to achieve for years.

I had my central lower abs and my love handles. I hope to go back and get my inner thighs and knees done when my abs heal.

Thanks so much for sharing your experience. What body areas did you have Smart Lipo?

Pro- It's been 2 weeks since my lipo. I'm...

Pro- It's been 2 weeks since my lipo. I'm a little tender in areas like my hips and around my belly button. My pants that used to be tight are now loose. I can see a huge difference, I'm extremely excited.

Con- One major con is not being able to workout for 2 weeks. Second is having to wear the tight garment - it gets annoying but if you don't wear it you end up hurting later on.

Thanks for the great review! We are so pleased that you had an "awesome" experience with our practice and hope to see you back soon! Thanks for taking the time!
Alpharetta Plastic Surgeon

I had Smart Lipo on my lower abs and love handles with Dr. H on Friday. It's now Monday and I cannot believe what a difference I see already. The procedure was painless and the recovery has not been bad at all. My Aunt had Smart Lipo with Dr. H so I felt comfortable going to him since I knew her results were good. I plan on going back in a few months to get my inner thighs and knees done. I'd recommend Dr. H to anyone.