Smart Lipo - Awesome - Roswell, GA

Con- Swelling right after surgery is gross, but...

Con- Swelling right after surgery is gross, but not bad. The draining was pretty gross as well, but after 24 hours all the fluid is gone.

Pro- In 1 hour of Smart Lipo I achieved what I have killed myself in the gym trying to achieve for years.

Pro- It's been 2 weeks since my lipo. I'm...

Pro- It's been 2 weeks since my lipo. I'm a little tender in areas like my hips and around my belly button. My pants that used to be tight are now loose. I can see a huge difference, I'm extremely excited.

Con- One major con is not being able to workout for 2 weeks. Second is having to wear the tight garment - it gets annoying but if you don't wear it you end up hurting later on.

Alpharetta Plastic Surgeon

I had Smart Lipo on my lower abs and love handles with Dr. H on Friday. It's now Monday and I cannot believe what a difference I see already. The procedure was painless and the recovery has not been bad at all. My Aunt had Smart Lipo with Dr. H so I felt comfortable going to him since I knew her results were good. I plan on going back in a few months to get my inner thighs and knees done. I'd recommend Dr. H to anyone.