Definitely Worth It! - Georgia

I had profractional treatment done in January 2010...

I had profractional treatment done in January 2010 for acne scarring and facial sagging. I had a full face and neck treatment.

The procedure was mildly painful and I left feeling like I had a bad sunburn. My recovery time was about 4 days. I began noticing results within the 1st month but really didn't see the full effect until the 4 months.

My skin tone is more even, I have much less vascularity on my cheeks, and I definitely think my skin is firmer. I wanted to give myself the full length of time prior to scheduling another appointment just because I was told upfront it would take 4-6 months to see the full results. I didn't want to invest a ton of money with multiple treatments just to be unsatisfied. I have another appointment scheduled Monday. Hopefully, this one will be just as dramatic! I am having this done to continue the firming effect and hopefully to increase the wrinkle smoothing effect.

The facility was great and the staff was incredibly helpful and professional.

Hi Phenix City,

Welcome to the community. You had mentioned that they had said it would take 4-6 months to see real results, since you had the procedure in January 2010 did you see the results you were looking for? Please keep us updated.

Thanks for the review,