Best Investment Thus Far - Lilburn, GA

I was very iffy at first to have this procedure...

I was very iffy at first to have this procedure done. Everyone was against me doing it. Well I did it anyway! I was worried being that I'm 5'2" and weighed over almost 190! But I said what the hey go ahead you only live once.

I searched around until I found someone with what I thought were good reviews. I am sooooooooo glad I choose this Doctor and her facility. From the moment I called up until today everyone there was extremely nice! The doctor was a delight and her staff is superb! The actual procedure itself was a little uncomfortable but what surgery is! The doctor informed me of everything that I should and should not expect before the surgery. She discussed each step very throughly. She was very informative and engaging. She was very patient and understanding of my fears with this type of particular surgery.

I can honestly say that the after pain was well worth it! I am only 9 days since my procedure. I returned to work 4 days later and I am able to move around. I only took 2 of the prescription pain medications that I was given. The pain is tolerable with over the counter medications. There is some numbness but that is to be expected. I am able to see results and I am only a week out.

I recommend anyone in the Atlanta are to check them out you will be proud of your result!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to RealSelf, Sunflower! Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad your results turned out so well.

Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

The reason that people have given the low ratings with the wait time is because she will not start the procedure until she feels that you are comfortable. She is going to discuss every step with the person that you bring with you and what they should do post-op! She is very informative and professional! Her staff is just as awesome as she is. So please be prepared to wait. I had to wait about 45 minutes on her before she was able to see me. However, when she did call me up, she discussed the whole procedure with my parents and she made sure I was comfortable before she proceeded with the surgery. If you experience any discomfort during the procedure she's going to stop attend to that and make sure everything is good before she starts back!