Regret, Want These Out! - Georgia

So I've been reading on here the past week and it...

So I've been reading on here the past week and it has helped me so much. I had BA on 7/16/14. It was the biggest mistake. I had silicone, 400cc, above the muscle, crease incisions. I have spent my whole life thinking that I needed bigger breasts, I was a 36A before surgery, I think about a 36C/D now. I made a hasty decision to have surgery and listened to friends who had this same surgery and loved it. I think I was having doubts before but I convinced myself it was nerves. I have regretted this from the day I had surgery and I want these things out of me! I hate that it took this for me to realize how much I loved myself the way I was. And there is nothing wrong with the way they look... They look great and are healing great. It is just not for me and not what I want or need. I have a follow up with my PS on Aug 4 and I am so nervous. I just want this behind me and to get back to myself.

Scheduled!

So I saw my Dr on Mon August 4 and she was completely understanding. She said she had not had this happen to her before but her ultimate goal was my happiness. The scheduler called today and gave me a date for Aug 14! The Dr did say I would have drain tubes, maybe 7-10 days, so not looking forward to that. I'm so ready for this to be done but I'm just worried that my recovery may be a little harder since I'll only be 4 weeks post op from my BA. So if there is any one out there that has some experience in a situation similar to mine, I would appreciate some advice and prayers!

So nervous!

My explant is scheduled for this Thursday and I am so nervous. I'm ready to get this over with but I am so worried about the after. How am I going to feel? I already know I will have drainage tubes in and I'm scared about how those will be. I Def don't want to go under GA again but I want these things out. I just want to be myself again. I can't sleep at night and I'm just so depressed that I did this to myself. I just want all of this behind me.

Tomorrow is the day!

I am so nervous. My surgery is scheduled for tomorrow. I have to be at the hospital at 11:30 and my surgery is at 1:30. I wish it was earlier in the day, but I'm ready for it to be here. I am really worried for how the recovery is going to be and especially because I have to have drain tubes in. Just ready to be on the other side of this journey!

They are out!

I had my surgery yesterday. Not feeling too bad, most of the soreness and pain is coming from the drain tubes. It was a really long day yesterday. My surgery was scheduled for 1:30 but the op before mine was running late so I didn't get taken back until after 4. As soon as I got back there, they gave me something to calm me down bc I was really nervous c and next thing I know I was waking up. I was in a good bit of pain and almost all of it seemed to come from the incisions. Nothing they gave me really helped until I got something to take by mouth. Today hasn't been too bad. The drain incisions are just so tender and the bra keeps putting pressure on them but nothing compared to when I had the implants put in. So just taking it easy and ready to be back at 100%.

I hope so. I'm scheduled to see her Mon. She did great job and I'm not unhappy with her, just don't want these implants. I trust her and would only go to another doctor if she says she won't don't the explant.
Oh darn, so sorry you learned this the hard way. You are definitely not alone, though. There's really no way to know without trying. Please keep us posted on this part of your journey. Will the same surgeon do the explant as did your implant?
I wish that I had listened to my gut all those many years ago. I knew right away that I had made a mistake but felt like I needed to keep them because I'd spent so much to get them. Listen to your gut and you'll make the right decision.
Thanks so much. I have a f/u with my ps on Mon and I'm just praying she will go ahead and set a surgery date. I know this was a mistake for me and I just want to get this fixed sooner than later.
I had the bowling balls removed a week ago. I LOVE the lighter feel on my chest. And, the remaining breast tissue is not bad! I am so happy I found this site that gave me the courage to have the explant!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm just so ready to see my Dr and get this over with. I don't want to have another surgery but I have no doubts that these are not for for me and I want them out! I just can't believe I did this to myself :( I'm just so scared my PS is going to try to make me wait or not agree to take them out.