2 weeks since my BA and I feel great!! :)

I'm 5'8 and 140lbs my actual size bra is 34b. I...

I'm 5'8 and 140lbs my actual size bra is 34b. I have big hips i use size 9 in pants. I want to look natural. It's going to be under the muscle an HP silicone.I'm so nervous and excited at the same time. Just to more days any advice? I see a lot of before and after but i still thinking of the size. Than you.

Dr Finger

Just checking in to see how you're doing and if you're headed back to the gym yet? You look great in your photos! Congratulations!

Hi I'm very good. Just today started in the gym nothing too heavy and gradually. Looking forward for the next appointment. Thanks :)
You look good
Thank you!
I didn't realize we have the same doctor!! Lol! Him and his staff were amazing. I'm literally painless and I'm only one day post op. :) how many cc did you end up getting?
yes haha, i have 400cc and I'm started doing the massage and feels good :)
I have an average of 400cc HP too! 375 on my right and 425 on my left, but I'm only 5'4. I go back on Friday for my post op consult. Can't wait to learn to massage these things for they're hard! Dr. Finger is wonderful!
yes he is; I have to go back in a month.
let me know the result of your first month appointment. I did my post op consult last Friday and it went well. They placed new steri strips. I'll be back in Dr. Finger' s office on may 9th. I'm glad you're doing well!!
Sure!! my appoitment is in May 8 hehe and how you feel?
for real? at what time? I'll see if I can move mine so I get to meet a realself buddy! =) I'm feeling good too! yesterday was my week post op and first day back to work. it was tiring, no kidding. today, I got my energy back. It's like I never went to surgery a week ago. Lol.. how have you been? any pains?
yes,sure! my appointment is at 1:30pm. I'm very good when I feel them tight I just give the massage. I want to go back to the gym but I'm going to wait at least until a month.
How are u feeling? Am better but cant carry anything heavy cause me neck will start to hurt.
Hi I'm feel good just a little swollen and i can't carry anything heavy neither
So how was your big day???
Hi everything is fine thank God, I'm feel good just a little pay in the side but not bad. They still high and sore but they look good to me.
Good luck

Can't wait to hear how your surgery went! Let us know if you have any recovery questions. Update us as soon as you're feeling well enough!

Hi everything is good the pain is not that bad so far so good
I am sure you doctor will let you know if they were too big, good luck!
good luck tomorrow!