"Paging Dr. Jimerson" Ready or not here I come!

After reading so many post and seeing so many...

After reading so many post and seeing so many women go from an alright body to a OMG body made me go ahead and start the first steps. My sx is scheduled for for 11-5-2013 and I'm super excited already. My hubby is also excited but after making the consult this morning all I've done is worry. I'm worrying about what the people on the job will think with all that extra behind me.

I'm 5'9 and weight 160lbs and I've been wearing booty pads for about 8 years and it makes me have a small butt but none the less when Dr. Jimerson get finished with me I know I'll have a big transformation and the thought of them judging me is deficult right now. I'm also worried that if I don't get a big booty then I'll regret it later after all I've waited a lifetime for a butt.

I love seeing all of the before and after pictures on here as it inspires me to stay on track to getting that blessing of a butt. During lunch today I went to the mall and I got scared thinking about having to start over again buying pants to fit my new butt but thats just a small worry. I have stupid questions and stupid fears but none the less I'm having them.

Do big booty women have to buy pants with stretch in them to cover the entire tail? After he widdle the tummy down what size shirts will I need?

I called Monica today to see if I paid off my...

I called Monica today to see if I paid off my balance sooner if I could move my date up to around July and she said it was very possible. I'm going to re-evaluate my finances this weekend and see if my hubby will go ahead and pay for the SX by the end of April instead of Oct. Everytime someone post a new picture or have gone through the sx okay it makes me want to go ahead and get it over with so I can at least hae a body by the end of the summer 2013.

July 19th can't come soon enough!

I got my LOC from the Dr ofc but not sure if Monica at Jimerson's ofc has received it or not. I've just now started to get my supplies together and I feel I'll pack light instead of over packing so my list is really a short one. I want to thank all the VETS for still posting and actually letting us all know what supplies we really need during our recovery. I will be staying at a Residence Inn that has a full kitchen and two bedrooms and a living space since my mom and hubby will both be joining me. I have 3 list of things to bring. Grocery list, supply list and clothing list. I started last week getting therapeutic massages in all the area where I'll have fat removed from to get my nerves use to being touched. I'm really afraid of the pain that most people warn us about even though I work out a lot I still know that this procedure is something serious and the pain will remain you for about 2 weeks that it's no joke so I'm preparing myself. I may have mentioned before that I'm 5'9 and weighed 160lbs but since I got my sx date I've started to put on more weight just to be sure I have enough fat to transfer. I was told last week that I'm at 173lbs and I hope that's it because it's really been tough holding all this extra weight as a matter of fact I actually got a little depressed but it's slow going away now.
Support: My support system is outstanding! Everyone from family to friends are supporting me and wishing me well and that makes a big difference. My mom was a little offended that I didn't like the body that she and my dad blessed (cursed) me with and I told her that it's just time to improve since I'm 48 years old I wanted anew me.
The biggest problem I'm having is how in the world will I be able to not sit for 4months because I will not hurt this investment at all. I've been doing strengthening exercises in my legs but I highly doubt that will be enough.
I feel it's time to unveil my before pic's this weekend and be a real trooper like most of you ladies on here have done.
However - My wish pic's will be of pictures of real patience and not photo shopped pictures of stripper/models. I honestly believe that I could never ever look like those women and nor do I want to look like them. I want to look like me with a waistline, hips and big butt! To start off I want a big butt because I do know that it will get smaller after the swollen goes down and the 20-30% absorption happen. I want it big enough that once I start working out again I can get it the way I've always wanted a butt to be on me.
I don't have much advice for the ppl that have already gone through the sx but the ones that hasn't I want to put emphasis on living healthy and eating healthy. The journey starts before the sx in order to maintain it once the sx is over.
To all my BBL sista's out there I wish you all well!
Andrew Jimerson

Good Luck BBL sista!!! I pray happy healing for you!
Wishing u the best!!!!! You're going to look great!!!
Countdown ! 5 days and Dr. J will lay hands on me for my new Bootay! can't wait... I'm still praying that all my BBL ladies and anyone who is planning to improve any areas do well without any complications. Time is near MallyandMe... see you there
Right back @you MsDoubleD! My prayers are still going out to all my BBL sista's and a speedy recovery to all the post op sisters. I'm almost 48 years old so I need to be in tip top shape mentally and physically for this sx. I need to be able to bounce back like I'm 25 years old after this sx so I'm doing everything possible and cutting no corners for this sx. I've bought everything I was told to buy and everything I've read on RS just to be on the safe side knowing that all may not be used but that's okay. Again, stay prayed up my friends and get ready cause here we go!
Good luck!!
Cant wait to c pics
Have you seen Amazingme? She is 5'10" (my height as well) and I believe she weighed 175 at the time of her sx. I know you mentioned that you hadn't found a wish pic. Just wanted you to check her out.
Sounds like you have everything in place and all is coming together. Your day is just down the street! I pray that you get the body of your dreams!
Good luck, chica! I'm so excited for you! I'm putting my deposit down on Friday ^_^
I go to Planet Fitness and use upper body equipment to lift above my shoulders to stretch and strengthen my back and arms and to be able to life me and my new booty up off the bed after sx. I have a kettle bell that I use when I think about it but not often. I still do light walking no cardio so I don't lose this weight I've gained. He didn't say for me to gain weight but my consult was over the phone with a picture and sometimes pic don't really show my frame so I took this matter in my own hands and gained about 15lbs. I will loose it after sx with no problem.
It's amazing that you have such a strong support system. Wishing you the very best and a speedy recovery!! I'll be follow your journey. I'm a few days before you.
Hey love, I started arm and leg strengthening too I know it will help us in the long run. What type of strengthening do you do?....we got next babe!!!!
Yaaa i am soooo excited. Cant wait to see post op pics!!! Jimerson is #1
Well your time is nearing. I know you must be getting excited! I'm gong to be following your journey. My sx is in mid Jan w/Jimerson. I pushed it down to ale myself to both lose weight and accumulate 2- 3 months of FMLA . It's so hard waiting when you see beautiful bodies here on RS daily. I keep reminding myself that my day is coming, just hang in there!
Yes MZPhatBooty my date is approaching and I'm so excited. Yes if you've been told to lose weight then yes please do it because if not you will be one of those ppl on here talking about not liking your results and Dr. J cost way too much money for bad results so after my sx is really when I will be posting as much as I possibly can to help ppl because so many have helped me just by posting real life experiences. I wish you well by BBL Sista!
Welcome hun! I am team Jimerson too! Wishing u the best!