Not Pleased with Fraxel Restore Results Thus Far! - Georgia

I went in several months ago and have had 3 Fraxel...

I went in several months ago and have had 3 Fraxel Restore Treatments, at first I saw immediate results, my skin appeared smoother, the acne scarring appeared less noticeable but after about 3-6months post treatment, my skin looks no better, I've also noticed more scarring, which I believe was caused by the fraxel laser. I feel I've wasted $4,000 for what?

I'm going in today for my 4th treatment, only because it was pre-paid for, hoping that I will see some improvement.

If someone does not have good results with any type of treatment, why go back for another one? This seems to be part of the reason of why a lot of people end up with such horrible results. I had fraxel done last friday. I am hispanic with olive skin. Although I was told I would need a total of 2 treatments, I don't like the itchinness and dryness I am currently experiencing. I know I am still healing, however, I still don't like it. In my opinion, Retin-A (pimple gel) works better and is without the side effects. Absolutely no down time, just be sure to use sunscreen always.
I have not had results from this procedure.
I wish I had chosen breast aug. that's how unhappy I am with my results! I even had a fraxel repair on my forehead and no change in my results! Now, I'm considering collagen or perlane injections to fill in the scarring!
Well, I was told and from what I've read on this site, that you really don't see any good results until you have about 4-6 treatments (re-store) that is. I did have the re-pair on forehead only last week. So, I didn't have to pay anything additional, it actually took the place of a 4th re-store. So a total of $4,0000 spent for 3 re-stores and a partial re-pair! I'm actually trying to decide if I want to do the re-pair for the remainder of my face, just not sure. I've also considered collagen injections for deeper scarring but that's only temp. Good luck Jen and I hope you/your doc. can decide on something that will make you happy! Keep me updated please!
I have also had 3 treatments that began in June 2009. I have not noticed any results. I paid a total of $1,200 for the 3 treatments.
Hey Jen ~ How's the progress going? Are you happy with your results? Any bad effects?
Please, keep us posted! I am thinking of doing Frexel, and so far am undecided. Thanks!
DON'T DO IT! I had it done and I am so sad and unhappy I did not avoid this treatment. It ruins either the structure that holds the skin, the fat, or whatever. About 1-1.5 years after I had my last Fraxel treatment I started to have signs of rapid premature aging which is just getting worse year after year. I don't want to ditch any company or bring disrepute, but the company that manufactures this device should know and have feedback of the problems yet it continues selling and promoting this machine that ruins the skin. It should be banned. So many people have complained, yet the company just keeps promoting their machine!