Eagerly Awaiting Results - Dunwoody, GA

I saw Zeltiq on ' The Doctors' and I was...

I saw Zeltiq on ' The Doctors' and I was so excited that i immediately googled it and found a place near me that would do it. My doc and his staff explained everything in great detail. He even had it done!

The cold wet cloth they place on u to protect ur skin is well...cold. And then he attached the medium size to my abdomen as I was standing. The initial suction is the most uncomfortable but very tolerable. Once I sat down and abt 5-10 min went by it was numb and I was relaxing watching tv. 30 min in the machine massages the fat. This feels like a baby shifting in ur tummy. (not uncomfortable). 30 more min go by and he carefully takes the suction off. The fat is raised and feels like frozen jello but then it thaws in abt 5 min.

It stays pretty swollen abt 2-3 days. I'm still numb there but slowly the feeling is returning.(today is wed and I went sat).the price covers my abdomen in two places and my flanks. Problem areas that wouldn't go away with exercise and diet. I'm 138 Lbs 5'7. Will post pics when I get them!

Dr. Henderson

His confidence in the procedure because he did it and got great results! Very professional and caring. Nice personality too!