Eagerly Awaiting Results - Dunwoody, GA

I saw Zeltiq on ' The Doctors' and I was...

I saw Zeltiq on ' The Doctors' and I was so excited that i immediately googled it and found a place near me that would do it. My doc and his staff explained everything in great detail. He even had it done!

The cold wet cloth they place on u to protect ur skin is well...cold. And then he attached the medium size to my abdomen as I was standing. The initial suction is the most uncomfortable but very tolerable. Once I sat down and abt 5-10 min went by it was numb and I was relaxing watching tv. 30 min in the machine massages the fat. This feels like a baby shifting in ur tummy. (not uncomfortable). 30 more min go by and he carefully takes the suction off. The fat is raised and feels like frozen jello but then it thaws in abt 5 min.

It stays pretty swollen abt 2-3 days. I'm still numb there but slowly the feeling is returning.(today is wed and I went sat).the price covers my abdomen in two places and my flanks. Problem areas that wouldn't go away with exercise and diet. I'm 138 Lbs 5'7. Will post pics when I get them!

While there is still more time to go before I c my final results, I have noticed that my waist and 'pooch' under my belly button are getting a little smaller :-D I'll still post pics at the 2 month mark
Now that it's been longer do you see much of a difference? I have been watching this for a couple months and am interested in Zeltiq - I have an appointment for a consultation in a week but I am really hoping I can loose at least an inch off my belly bulge and I don't want to waste the money if no one is getting that kind of result...Thank You!
i was wondering if you have seen a reduction in waist or hip size as a result of treatment? I am hoping to loose an inch or two that are a result of the lower belly pouch and I can't find anyone who has said if they lost inches...
Dr. Henderson

His confidence in the procedure because he did it and got great results! Very professional and caring. Nice personality too!