Throw Some D's on This B! - Fayetteville, GA

Amazing! I did A Ton of research for years before...

Amazing! I did A Ton of research for years before I decided to get implants. I'm 24 125lbs starting at 34b ish small.. I got 425 cc mentor round high profile implants and I can't stope touching them!

The nurse I had consultations with was great! Young friendly with experience in 2 breast surgeries herself. From the anesthesia to the operating room everything was very clean and organized. They even let me choose the operating music before I passed out lol.

I woke up in normal surgery pain but nothing insain, plus I can't really remember. The next day when I looked at them I couldn't be happier!! They looked exactly like the picture I took in with No bruises! My ribs didn't hurt from poor surgery and my nipples where exactly even lol.

It's been exactly 2weeks and I massage with no pain. They are already soft and dropping I can't wait till summer!!

Fayetteville Plastic Surgeon

I'm from California so GA different to me! But I highly rate my doctor because he obviously exceeded my expectations!

Ha ha! I felt the same way!! When I look back...I think..."What the heck did I stress about?". It's great to know there are other experiences out there like mine :) Enjoy the girls!!
I love them! I actually met someone who had a bad job done herself.. (in my head I said "sucks for you!")

It is summer! :) Are you prancing around in a bikini yet?

Thanks so much for sharing your story on RealSelf. Glad it was a success for you.

Yes! I actually just went out to the lake and I was proud to show off my new twins! :D