Breakouts from Botox - Georgia

I had to go to a eye doctor, bc i have a condition...

I had to go to a eye doctor, bc i have a condition that makes my eyes blink out of control and was told botox is the only real thing to do to help this.

i had the botox and it took 1 month to start to work and anything and everything that could go wrong WENT WRONG!!! bags under my eyes, eyelid started to sag, and then it only lasted 2 months. as soon as the botox started to fade the acne started to come out on my forehead. lettle bumps and then they became much larger and my skin had so much oil. it has been 5 months since i had the botox and NO doctor has heard of this even though i asked them to please do some research on this.

i am now at the point where i need it again and feel i would much rather not have the botox and just have the condition with my eyes. please let me know how long it has been for you and if it had cleared up yet.

Thomas eye group in ga

he was nice, but when i went back with the problems that it had caused bags and my eyelid started to sag he said i do not see what you are talking about even though it was right in front of his face. i did feel like it was a lost cause talking to hime and he only told me to wait another week or two and then see how it was and call him back. i will say he did call back and stayed on the phone doing most of the talking for about 18mins, but the botox was awful!!!