46-year-old, Blepharoplasty, Upper Lids - Georgetown, TX

Pros- Dr. Staebel was pleasant, not rushed, and...

Pros- Dr. Staebel was pleasant, not rushed, and answered all of my questions. He had a very caring demeanor. My eyes look better than they did before. His prices were reasonable.
Cons- The staff was indifferent, pretentious, and uppity. The young woman who took my before photographs seemed disgusted with me. My eyes have discoloration and pinching at the inner eyelid by tear area. I still have hooding on the outer eye lids. I wish more skin had been removed. I was told scars would be in folds of eye. I have two horizontal scars on the sides of eyes that are not hidden by folds. However, with makeup you can't see the discoloration and scars. I had planned to have other procedures done, but since the staff was so awful I didn't even keep my postop appointment. Dr. Staebel was so friendly. It amazes me that his staff was not. I managed a clinic in Westlake and required all of our staff to take friendliness training.
Austin Plastic Surgeon

The doctor was kind and knowledgeable.

I was thinking about going to him... I'm about your age and need the same thing. To be honest I don't think you looked bad in the before pictures. You have one make up in the after picture so it's kind of hard to compare. Do you think it was worth it? I'm really hesitant to do this.. .hear so many unhappy people. My eyelids are resting on my upper eyelashes so I'm going to need to do something but just don't trust any one. Thanks for any input. Also did you talk to anyone else before choosing him?
Thanks for your before and after and review. You look very good!