GentleLASE Just in Time for Bikini Season

Body hair has always been an issue for me because...

Body hair has always been an issue for me because I have light skin but dark black hair in unwanted places. I accept that there will be hair in “the usual” spots like my bikini area but it’s also a major problem on my lower abdomen leading to my pubic area. I’m talking DARK hair in great volume. There was a time when I would tan to an extreme just so it would look a little less obvious. Eventually I checked out a good dermatologist.

We settled on GentleLASE after he informed me of the different benefits and results for each type of laser treatment, and there are a lot! I’ve gone back for three sessions on my lower abdomen and bikini areas with increased settings each time. After each treatment the hair would disappear and then some would grow back. This got a little frustrating but it was less and less each time. By now I’m down to just a few straggly hairs in my bikini area, which isn’t too bad. I also still have some of the lighter hairs on my lower abdomen but they don’t worry me too much. If my doctor can’t see them to remove them, I don’t think anyone else will notice. They will be gone eventually though and I can’t wait.

I don’t know how many more treatments I’ll need but I’m determined to see this through. It’s really inspiring because even though it gets time-consuming and repetitive, there’s noticeable improve each time. I can’t wait to show off my new look on the beach this summer. Hopefully heads will be turning for all the right reasons this time!

Well, I had my treatments done 5 years ago now and haven't had any regrowth at all. My treatments were with a good machine for my skin type and high aggressive settings. I had underarms, bikini, and lower legs done. 100% worth it. Just do the research first.
That sounds great, but I'm skeptical because this user posted so early in her treatment process. I mean, even with other hair removal like waxing, it takes me at least 2 months for the hair to come back to its original thickness and pattern. So, I would be curious to have this user post a follow-up two years after her treatments to see how her area is doing.
GentleLASE is an alexandrite laser and is one of the best on the market for light skin. Your results sound good. Just to clarify, the hair wasn't "growing back". Hair grows in several cycles, so you treated hair in one cycle and then hair in the next cycle appeared 8 weeks later, which you then had to treat, etc. That's why around 5-6 treatments are needed on this area. It's important to remember that laser doesn't work on fine hair or light-colored hair. So if you have some of those left, you can leave them or shave or get electrolysis if you want them permanently gone. Also, it helps to get treated at higher settings from the start so that the hair is damaged right away and not just temporarily disabled, which can happen at lower settings.