Breast Enlargement in Belgium - Genk, Belgium

PROS: So far, my breast are very natural looking,...

PROS: So far, my breast are very natural looking, softening and dropping substantially already.

The affordable price of surgery in Europe was a definite pro, compared to UK prices.

Excellent clinic - very hygienic, friendly and English-speaking staff

A little holiday for me!

CONS: None so far, bar the discomfort of the healing process

MY MOTIVATIONS: I have wanted a breast enlargement since I was about 13. I'm now 27 and thought "life's too short!"

PERSONAL GOALS: A natural-looking enhancement, at least a C cup, which I am measuring at now

THE OUTCOME: Still healing at the moment, as I am currently just 1 month PO

HOW IT HAS CHANGED MY LIFE: It hasn't. I didn't expect it to! I look great in a swimming costume and bikini now and I'm sure there are lots of other benefits that I will find out.

WHAT I WISH I KNEW BEFOREHAND: If you do your homework, there is nothing to be afraid of. Also, that you can recover a lot quicker than you expect (I think I am doing!).

Hi dear u look amazing can you say which size of implant he used ? Thank you
Hello, did you go to wellness ? as I'm going there in two weeks time , quite nervous re the twilight sedation ! has anyone else had it ? and didyou go right under ? thanks for any help :)
Thanks, all for your comments! I will soon be posting more pics and diary entries around my experience for other people interested in surgery in Belgium.
Dr Gary Horn