Breast Enlargement in Belgium - Genk, Belgium

PROS: So far, my breast are very natural looking,...

PROS: So far, my breast are very natural looking, softening and dropping substantially already.

The affordable price of surgery in Europe was a definite pro, compared to UK prices.

Excellent clinic - very hygienic, friendly and English-speaking staff

A little holiday for me!

CONS: None so far, bar the discomfort of the healing process

MY MOTIVATIONS: I have wanted a breast enlargement since I was about 13. I'm now 27 and thought "life's too short!"

PERSONAL GOALS: A natural-looking enhancement, at least a C cup, which I am measuring at now

THE OUTCOME: Still healing at the moment, as I am currently just 1 month PO

HOW IT HAS CHANGED MY LIFE: It hasn't. I didn't expect it to! I look great in a swimming costume and bikini now and I'm sure there are lots of other benefits that I will find out.

WHAT I WISH I KNEW BEFOREHAND: If you do your homework, there is nothing to be afraid of. Also, that you can recover a lot quicker than you expect (I think I am doing!).

Dr Gary Horn

Hi dear u look amazing can you say which size of implant he used ? Thank you
Hello, did you go to wellness ? as I'm going there in two weeks time , quite nervous re the twilight sedation ! has anyone else had it ? and didyou go right under ? thanks for any help :)
Thanks, all for your comments! I will soon be posting more pics and diary entries around my experience for other people interested in surgery in Belgium.
First if all, I went to Belgium last year and it was so much fun! You look great, please keep us posted!
Hello nurse~ you look great! WOW..you lucked out finding a doctor to offer the surgery at such an affordable price. Congrats & have fun showing off your new figure at the beach:-)

That is a good price for breast aug and I'm glad you felt good about the clinic where you had your surgery! Thanks for sharing your story and posting your photo. I'm sure it'll help other ladies doing research. You look great!