Need my Smile Back, 42 Mum of 2 . - Leeds, GB

After years of dental work on my front teeth i...

After years of dental work on my front teeth i ended up with a bridge covering the removal of my front tooth. Whilst travelling my tooth holing the bridge snapped leaving me with no front teeth (the horror!) After my return a friend recommended Natwar due to his professionalism and excellent manner. After an initial consultation the procedure was quick and efficient with as little pain as possible. Some discomfort for a week or so but well worth it. I now have my permanent smile back... Thanks Natwar.

Hi! :)  Could you tell us a little bit more about the process you had to go through?  It sounds like no bone grafting was necessary.  Did you end up replacing both the supporting tooth that broke and the former bridged location?  Or did you just crown the broken tooth and get one implant?

Leeds Cosmetic Dentist

Natwar was kind, patient and thoughtful throughout the treatment. Fitting me in appointments at the first opportunity for the next stage of implant.As you can imagine losing your front teeth as a busy professional mum af 2 is devastating but Natwar supported and understood the issues throughout. I now recommend him to anyone wanting dental work in the future.