Barely a Difference with Zoom! - Ontario, ON

You got to love the posters they dental offices...

You got to love the posters they dental offices have up of very tanned people with brilliant super white teeth! As far as I'm concerned this is false advertizing!

I did the ZOOM whitening pd. $400 about 5 years ago and I was expecting this drastic difference, only to leave the office in pain, the WORST zingers and a soft feeling that lasted for a very long time. My teeth were possibly a shade brighter, I thought it was a joke. The dental hygienist said after the fact, it depends on your teeth shade to begin with & fine weren't bad. I took home a touch up kit and they would brighten them very temporarily, the next day the slight difference faded.

I would never pay the money to torture myself again for zero results.

Dr. James Vlahos office

I choose them because they were close to my location & had lots of advertizing. Poor rating due to poor results & pain associated with it.

They should have sent you home with trays, your dentist sucks.

Thank you so much for letting us know about your experience with Zoom. It seems some people see great results, other barely anything, and the same seems to be true with the pain. What a bummer that you had both pain and no results - ugh!! :(

Have you tried any other kinds of teeth whitening, or have you just decided the whole thing isn't worth it for you?