Breast Implant Exchange and Anchor Lift - Geneva, IL

Ten years ago I had my initial breast augmentation...

Ten years ago I had my initial breast augmentation surgery. My left breast bottomed out and I had a revision done a year later to correct it, but unfortunately it still looked bad. Now ten years and 2 children later I had breast augmentation (implant exchange) and anchor lift on November 8th. I was pleased at first until I took the surgical bra off and noticed a creasing under my left breast implant. My surgeon can't give me any explanation for this. I now have an open wound under my right breast at the "T" that was discovered last Friday and now I am on oral antibiotics and topical antibiotics. I am so devastated because I was so excited to have this surgery and now I'm completely regretting it. Does anyone have any ideas as to what the crease on the left breast could be from as my ps is not giving me any insight. I was not prepared to have the anchor lift. When the ps and I first discussed the surgery she was going to perform the lollypop lift. Then before surgery as she was marking me she changed her mind and said that the anchor lift would give the best results. Had I known beforehand I would have done my research on the anchor lift and the fact that the possibility of necrosis happening would be greater as there is a lot of tension at the "T".

I'm sorry you're having issues with your incision! Here's what some doctors say about the anchor versus the lollipop lift.

I hope things heal up for you quickly so you can enjoy your results.