Thighs That Finally Fit! - Geelong, AU

All my life I have had huge thighs I have always...

All my life I have had huge thighs I have always needed to buy jeans that are large in the waist just so I could pull the denim up over my legs and do the zip up. I have always looked at photos of me in shorts and cringed as my thighs just didn't look right.

On the advice of a trusted Dr I went to Body Recon and spoke with Richard Rahdon about my large thighs and the dislike I had for them. We spent some time talking about a thigh lift about the procedure and the time frame of recovery as this was a concern for me I did not want people to notice that I had been and had plastic surgery. I was also concerned about my ability to continue with everyday tasks after a thigh lift and the pain involved.

Richard was a wealth of knowledge and knew that he would be able to make great improvements to my thighs making them look in proportion with the rest of my body. I left his clinic feeling inspired something that had bothered me for many years of my life could be improved and was achievable for me both financially and medically, I never thought that I would be able to afford plastic surgery.

The Body Recon clinic is amazing it is so beautifully decorated it feels like a high class professional clinic like no other in Geelong and has a comfortable warm feel to it and I honestly didn't feel out of place in such a beautiful environment when I felt that my body wasn't looking too beautiful at the time. Each time I attended the clinic as I opened the front door I felt like I was walking into a place where people cared about me and were happy to see me and my results nothing was ever too much trouble a quick phone call and all small issues could be sorted.

My surgery was smooth and I experienced less pain than I had ever imagined liposuction and a thigh lift would be. I was up walking that evening and able to function for myself easily. I was really scared of having to go to the toilette thinking that as I sat down wrong my inner thighs would rip open (big fear I kept silent about) Nothing to Fear as it didn't happen. As with liposuction I had to wear a garment I would say that I was glad I had purchased two garments as when I showered it was good to be able to change into a clean garment but also know that I was doing the best I could do to help create my new shaped thighs. I will always look at it as I spent so much on the operation I wasn't going to let my investment slip away by not wearing a garment to complete my side of the procedure and the small cost of two garments well worth it.

I am so pleased with the outcome of my thighs it has been life changing I can buy a pair of jeans that say size 14 and they fit me where as some times I would buy an 18 just for the leg size. I love the fact I can now shop for pants in the (normal size) department.

Mr Rahdon and his staff are thorough professionals and have bought an asset to Geelong with the clinic.

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

At some point I am going to need some type of lift surgery and one of my fears is the stiches/skin tearing, if I sit or bend wrong. I'm glad I'm not the only one with those fears!

Would love to see a before/after, if you have any you feel comfortable sharing!

profile picture

Hi My profile picture is a picture of a liposuction scar from my operation hardly noticeable with my pale skin that does have a few red marks and bumps

Hello! Congrats!! Are you thinking about posting any pics? I'd love to see your results!!
posting some now

Before and after photo of size of thighs

I have just had a tummy tuck and breast reduction done by Richard I agree with you he is brilliant. (4weeks ago) I have posted review too.) Now thinking it would be nice to loose the hip/thigh wobble. How long were you in hospital for? Do you feel like your back to normal now? Did you have private health insurance? The cost doesn't seem to be that bad. How many cm did he take off you? Sorry for questions. Jodie
Amazing! I can't wait to put my after pics of my surgery up! I'm 5 days post op and so excited with the changes I've already seen!
amazing!! thanks for posting the pic!
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Mr Rahdon has done a fantastic job on my thighs he has been a great surgeon and supportive throughout the process. It is easy to see his professionalism in the way his clinic is presented and the eye for detail that he has in his stitching which would put some seamstress to shame they are just beautiful fine stitching that leave the smallest scar from liposuction. Mr Rahdon allowed me time to talk about my expectations and concerns he is a wealth of knowledge on plastic surgery and made me feel at ease about my decision. I think that Mr Rahdon has bought an asset to Geelong his surgery skills we are lucky that such a skilled surgeon has based himself in Geelong. It is easy to see that Mr Rahdon has a surrounded himself with cohesive staff with very high medical skills.