Rhinoplasty - Geelong, AU

Since the day of my first consultation at Peter...

Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Since the day of my first consultation at Peter Callan’s office, I have been very pleased with the friendliness and professionalism of the staff. Especially post op when I was tired and uncomfortable, I was taken great care of during each visit and received friendly and supportive phone calls between visits with recommendations to improve my comfort. Peter himself was enthusiastic and I always felt confident that I was in good hands. As I explained to Peter, my major concern was the large dorsal hump, and he was able to show me a 3D image of my face with a nose that had a smaller dorsal hump and also a refined tip. I was thrilled to see the final product and instantly noticed that the tip of my nose was a much lovelier shape, despite the swelling, as well the bridge being straight. I am extremely happy with my new nose and am so pleased that it suits my face and compliments the rest of my features perfectly.

I'm glad you love your results! What did you not like about your nose that Dr. C. corrected?
Before surgery I had a very large bump in my nose which I hated the most. My nose was also big and rounded at the tip but Dr Callan was able to correct both of these things for me by reducing the bump and removing cartilage from the tip. My nose also looked slightly uneven and he has corrected most of the asymmetry so that it is barely noticeable now.