Disaster Rhinoplasty - Geelong, AU

Had a rhinoplasty performed by Darrell Nam to...

Had a rhinoplasty performed by Darrell Nam to correct a hanging columella and bump on the bridge. Results were absolutely devastating - was left with severely constricted breathing (at about 33% of what it was before surgery), open roof deformity, a huge chunk of bone missing from the right side of my bridge, scooped bridge in profile, pollybeak deformity, pinched/point tip, dents above nostrils, and severe alar retraction (which was the result of Nam cutting out huge pieces of my lower later cartilages, even though I didn't want ANY work done there). My nostrils (slightly uneven before surgery) but were left hugely uneven; and overall my nose was just a screamingly unnatural misshapen mess.
Darrell Nam refused to give me a single cent back, despite the enormous costs that reconstructive surgery to fix his mess was going to incur. He told my my result was good and that all the deformities mentioned above are the standard result of a rhinoplasty. I have had reconstructive revision surgery since with a skilled surgeon who was only partially able to fix what was done to me.
My surgery with Nam was seven years ago, and I have literally spent every day regretting it since.

Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Because I don't want anyone else to ruin their life by having their nose operated on by Nam. Found in the phone book.

I'm sorry you're so unhappy with your rhinoplasty. We'd love to see your before and after photos so we can visualize what you're describing.