So, So Happy! - Geelong, AU

On the day of the surgery, the hospital staff...

On the day of the surgery, the hospital staff continued to make me feel at ease before and after the procedure and took the time to speak with me and answer any questions I had. I left the hospital that night in no pain, excited for the moment when I could take off my surgical garments and look at my new breasts. I was very impressed with the initial results and the look of my breasts only continued to improve as they began to 'drop'.

Now, about a year and a half after the procedure, I am still amazed at the results. My breasts look great, I don't even feel as though I have 'fake boobs' - they look so natural and I'm so used to them now, they feel as though they have always been there.

Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

I cannot speak highly enough of Richard and the team at Body Recon. I was quite nervous as I went in for my initial consultation but the doctor and his staff were so friendly and made me feel really relaxed. By the end of the consult all my nerves were gone - I was just so excited for my upcoming surgery! Richard and his team are always reachable if you have any questions before or after the surgery; the post-op care I've received has been excellent. Thank you Dr Rahdon and Body Recon, the procedure has truly changed my life.