Breast Implants - Geelong, AU

After 2 children, breast feeding and not even...

After 2 children, breast feeding and not even fitting properly into an A cup I was very self concious about my breasts and body shape. The best thing I have ever done for myself is having implants, Went from saggy flat chested A cup to a DD full lovely shape. No lift was needed. Went home day of surgery very comfortable and recovery was so much easier than expected. No problems at all. I was contacted frequently by Doctors and staff afterwards to see how I was recovering which was nice to know I was still being cared for. Highly recommended..
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

My experience with having Mr Peter Callan as my plastic surgeon was spectacular. His professionalism, bed side manner and personality immediately put you at ease. His work on my breasts resulted in amazing, natural results that I could only dream of. His staff are also very helpful and lovely.

Did you get Saline or Slicone? who was the manufacturer of the implants?
Congratulations! How many cc's did you get in order to achieve your new DD cup? How was your recovery? I'm assuming bra shopping was fun. ;) Glad you're enjoying your new look!