Amazing Breasts with Dr Richard Rahdon - Geelong, AU

As an A cup, I have always wanted to have breast...

As an A cup, I have always wanted to have breast augmentation to feel more confident and womanly. One of the other reasons I decided to have Richard perform my surgery was because he does a special incision using a keller funnel that ensured my scars would only be 2.5cm just under the bust (which are completely invisible now!) this is also thought to help prevent capsular contraction which was one of the things that really concerned me about the operation.

On the day of my surgery I was so calm and relaxed, which I put down to being in the best hands possible. The surgery went well and I was in and out of the operating room within an hour and home just after lunch. The one thing that concerned me would be my recovery and pain- I had minimal pain and was off pain medication after 2 days. I LOVE my new breasts! I am a changed person after my surgery- I feel more confident and sexy in my own skin!

Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

I would recommend Richard to everyone, he is such an amazing surgeon and I had the best experience possible. After extensive research on what was involved (and who was best to do it) I made an appointment at Body Recon with plastic and reconstructive surgeon, Dr Richard Rahdon. Richard was brilliant; he was so knowledgeable, professional yet still so down to earth and friendly. The level of professionalism and care from all of the staff is amazing, you really do know the people looking after you want the best result and outcome and are genuinely looking out for your wellbeing. They offer ongoing support with Dr Rahdon and his nurses and I also received complimentary scar revision laser at Body Recon Cosmetic Clinic because Richard knew this was one of my main concerns.

So glad you're pleased. Thanks for sharing your experience on RealSelf.