23 Year Old Who Wanted to Fill out Her Clothes! – Geelong, Australia

I was looking at having a breast augmentation,...

I was looking at having a breast augmentation, creating a natural looking breast (I went from an A cup to a D cup) so that I could fill out my clothes and a BRA! After speaking to many other surgeons throughout Victoria, I had always put off making a followup appointment, no one I met I felt comfortable with. Then I met Richard and the team at Body Recon, I was listened to, understood and respected. Following my initial consultation I booked myself in for my procedure- only 6 weeks later. Although I was nervous in the beginning I had complete trust in Richard and his team both at the clinic and the hospital. I was supported throughout the whole process and all my questions were answered and continue to be 5 months after the procedure. The follow up appointments both face to face and over the phone have been fantastic, I always look forward travelling back to Body Recon.
I am grateful for the effort Richard and his staff put in to getting to know me and my situation, having to travel from 4 hours away was never a problem when making an appointment!
Overall I cannot thank Richard enough for making the process so easy.

Thank you.
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Hi I was just wondering what placement you had for your breast implants if you don't mind me asking?
Congratulations! I'm glad you persisted in finding a doctor you felt comfortable with performing your procedure. How was your recovery? And when was your surgery date?
Recovery was a breeze. I was given a nurses number so I could contact her at any stage if I had any troubles. I also received frequent calls from the clinic to make sure I was ok. I had only 1 week off from work and was absolutely fine. My surgery was in October 2013.
That's fantastic you had a smooth recovery and great post-op care. Feel free to post any photos you're comfortable sharing!