23 Year Old Who Wanted to Fill out Her Clothes! – Geelong, Australia

I was looking at having a breast augmentation,...

I was looking at having a breast augmentation, creating a natural looking breast (I went from an A cup to a D cup) so that I could fill out my clothes and a BRA! After speaking to many other surgeons throughout Victoria, I had always put off making a followup appointment, no one I met I felt comfortable with. Then I met Richard and the team at Body Recon, I was listened to, understood and respected. Following my initial consultation I booked myself in for my procedure- only 6 weeks later. Although I was nervous in the beginning I had complete trust in Richard and his team both at the clinic and the hospital. I was supported throughout the whole process and all my questions were answered and continue to be 5 months after the procedure. The follow up appointments both face to face and over the phone have been fantastic, I always look forward travelling back to Body Recon.
I am grateful for the effort Richard and his staff put in to getting to know me and my situation, having to travel from 4 hours away was never a problem when making an appointment!
Overall I cannot thank Richard enough for making the process so easy.

Thank you.