39 Years Old, 3 Kids, Frustrated with Changes in my Female Parts - Vaginal Rejuvenation - Salt Lake City, UT

I am 39 and had three kids and ever since had been...

I am 39 and had three kids and ever since had been frustrated with the changes in my female parts. I just got more saggy, and loose down there, and I leak pee every time I sneeze or cough. I had heard about the surgical options, but was concerned about the risks involved and had been waiting for a non-surgical, safer option. Dr. Stolman used the Fotona Yag laser to treat my problem. I had two treatment sessions, two months apart, cost about $1600 total. I was surprised at how little I felt during the procedure. Just a little warmth on the inside. When the laser was further outside and on the outer skin, there was a mild sting but a topical numbing spray that her assistant applied helped with that. I didn’t see a huge change after the first treatment, but about a month after the second treatment I could see the improvement. Both the looseness and the leakage is a lot better now. The treatment just takes a half hour or so and I only needed topical numbing. I would do it again if needed, but I hope I don’t need to ever again. So glad that this option exists out there.
That's incredible, I never realized the Yag laser was used to treat that issue. So glad you shared with us. Did you doctor say it would continue to improve over time?
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Stolman was very helpful and explained everything so well.