39 Years Old, 3 Kids, Frustrated with Changes in my Female Parts - Vaginal Rejuvenation - Salt Lake City, UT

I am 39 and had three kids and ever since had been...

I am 39 and had three kids and ever since had been frustrated with the changes in my female parts. I just got more saggy, and loose down there, and I leak pee every time I sneeze or cough. I had heard about the surgical options, but was concerned about the risks involved and had been waiting for a non-surgical, safer option. Dr. Stolman used the Fotona Yag laser to treat my problem. I had two treatment sessions, two months apart, cost about $1600 total. I was surprised at how little I felt during the procedure. Just a little warmth on the inside. When the laser was further outside and on the outer skin, there was a mild sting but a topical numbing spray that her assistant applied helped with that. I didn’t see a huge change after the first treatment, but about a month after the second treatment I could see the improvement. Both the looseness and the leakage is a lot better now. The treatment just takes a half hour or so and I only needed topical numbing. I would do it again if needed, but I hope I don’t need to ever again. So glad that this option exists out there.
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Stolman was very helpful and explained everything so well.