47 Years Old, Balding Since my Late 20's, Finally Took the Plunge and Got NeoGraft Hair Transplant - Salt Lake City, UT

I am 47 and my hair starting thinning in my 20’s...

I am 47 and my hair starting thinning in my 20’s. I had been thinking about a hair transplant for at least five years, and I finally went ahead with the NeoGraft Hair Transplant with Dr. Stolman. I am so happy now that it has been six months and my hair is growing in and it looks so much better. It was easier than I thought. My scalp looked a little funny and crusted for about ten days, and the hair did not fully come in for six months, so the process definitely was challenging for my impatient personality. I did about 1800 grafts to the front of my scalp, and the top (crown).
Thanks for taking the time to share, glad it worked out. Do you have any before and after photos to share with us?
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Stolman was great, has a sharp eye, and explains everything so well and better than my previous hair transplant consults. She planned my hairline perfectly . Carly and Laura, the hair transplant technicians, are truly talented. They did a great job. I am on Propecia now as Dr. Stolman recommended, and doing fine.