47 Years Old, Balding Since my Late 20's, Finally Took the Plunge and Got NeoGraft Hair Transplant - Salt Lake City, UT

I am 47 and my hair starting thinning in my 20’s...

I am 47 and my hair starting thinning in my 20’s. I had been thinking about a hair transplant for at least five years, and I finally went ahead with the NeoGraft Hair Transplant with Dr. Stolman. I am so happy now that it has been six months and my hair is growing in and it looks so much better. It was easier than I thought. My scalp looked a little funny and crusted for about ten days, and the hair did not fully come in for six months, so the process definitely was challenging for my impatient personality. I did about 1800 grafts to the front of my scalp, and the top (crown).
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Stolman was great, has a sharp eye, and explains everything so well and better than my previous hair transplant consults. She planned my hairline perfectly . Carly and Laura, the hair transplant technicians, are truly talented. They did a great job. I am on Propecia now as Dr. Stolman recommended, and doing fine.