Dr. Karen Stolman Laser Resurfacing Review.

I had thought about having the laser resurfacing...

I had thought about having the laser resurfacing procedure done for about a year to repair the sun damage and acne damage on my face. I decided to do all the research I could prior to stepping into actually having the procedure. Several well known plastic surgeons and dermatologists that I saw, recomended the Gateway Aesthetic Institute. Dr. Stolman and Dr. Taylor met with me and explained the procedure, process and expected healing time in detail. The support staff called prior to the procedure to make sure I was following pre operative protocol. The procedure was painless and everything went as explained. Dr. Stolman explained everything she was doing during the process. The doctors were some of the best I have encountered. I never waited more than 10 minutes on follow up visits to be seen by the doctors. The staff was constantly involved and could answer any questions I had. The best part is the results were nothing short of astounding. Down time is about a week and a half, but the end result was well worth it. If you are considering having laser resurfacing, this is the facility I would have do the procedure. All of the lasers are the newest and most up to date in the west.
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Karen Stolman is hands down the best doctor for this procedure. She was honest, caring and very knowledgeable about the procedure and what to expect. The staff was exceptional. The doctors did all follow up and even gave their cell numbers to ensure that if I had any questions answered or in the event of problems I could contact them directly. The service was some of the best encountered at a physicians office.

So happy to hear you are happy with your results! Painless...that is wonderful :) did you use numbing cream or lidocane injections?
Both the numbing cream and some lidocane were used. But basically no pain after procedure just some itching for the first few days.
Do you find the lidocane injections hurt?
Nothing more than a pinch for me after the numbing cream.
That's good, because I know people going through tattoo removal getting lidocane injections and they say it hurts so bad.

Take care!!