Wonderful Experience and No Sweating! - Garden City, SC

I had the opportunity to get the miraDry procedure...

I had the opportunity to get the miraDry procedure done and I am soooo happy I did. I had been suffering from excessive perspiration ever since puberty. Not able to wear fun colors, sweating through several shirts in the middle of winter.... all of the daily obstacles associated with hyperhidrosis. The procedure was completely painless and I had VERY LITTLE swelling afterward. Since the procedure, I have had probably an 90% reduction in sweat. I love the results so far and can't wait to have my second procedure and and see how much better it can get. Ever since miraDry I have been wearing whatever I want, and have no anxiety about sweating through my clothes. I highly recommend miraDry if sweat affects your daily life because it doesn't have to!

Dr. James Turek

My doctor and staff are amazing and made me feel totally comfortable and prepared.

How are things going!?
Hi Jordan! Glad to hear you've had a reduction, even if its 50%! How much did you pay for your procedure and how many treatments does that give you?
Good luck on your next appointment!

I can only imagine how much more fun you are having dressing now that you can wear whatever you want without fear of sweat marks! Yay!!! How many Miradry treatments have you had?

I have only had one Miradry treatment so far, my next appt is for Dec. 4th. I have actually started sweating again, so probably a 50% reduction of sweat now, which is still better but really looking forward to my next appt.

Thank you so much for letting us know that!! I'm sure you are somewhat bummed to see the sweat return, but hopefully that second treatment will help curb that. December is still a ways out, so will you please keep us posted if you continue to notice an increase in the amount of sweating, or if it stays about 50% between now and then?

Cheering for you!!!