Dr John Poser is GREAT - Gainsville, FL

I am 19 years old , and was completely flat...

I am 19 years old , and was completely flat chested! I am have 460cc and I could not be happier with he work dr poser did !  I am a real life person and this is me real story ! If I can answer any question on your up coming boob job feel free to email me !!!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Tampa Plastic Surgeon

I went to meet over 5 doctors , he wa the only doctor I liked ! I knew as soon as I had my consolation with dr John poser he was the doctor for me !!Updated on 7 Mar 2013:I went to meet over 5 doctors , he wa the only doctor I liked ! I knew as soon as I had my consolation with dr John poser he was the doctor for me !! All of his staff were super helpful and nice . They all walked me through everything they would be Doig and made me less worried or scared! I felt every safe in the poser office teams hands ! When I was searching for a doctor I had many consultations , and did not really like any of the doctors ! As soon as my mother and I met dr poser we knew he was the best doctor for me ! The reviews from some people kind of scared me but I went with my gut feeling ! I do not know why any one wrote all this bad reviews on him ! But do jot believe them . It must be the same person re writing them .