Day 2 - Gainsville, FL

Well it's day 2 and all the meds from the surgery...

Well it's day 2 and all the meds from the surgery have worn off! Pain killers help some but not much!! I got 420cc and day of surgey they looked way to small ! Now I can already see they are getting bigger! The swelling in my chest is going down and the boobs are staying out ! Looking good ! But can barely move my arms ! Mother had to wash me -____- ready for this to be over with !!!!!

You're right, it's difficult to judge the final results the first few weeks, but it sounds like you're starting to become satisfied.

How are you feeling today? Were you able to manage the pain? Keep us posted!

I see u just had ur BA done how r u feeling
It has been 8 days since surgery , ima feeling great. The swelling went down ALOT , but still have some. I haven't been in much pain to complain about since the day I got them done to be honest. Just a little uncomfortable.

Okay, it's been 15 days post op. I am loving my...

Okay, it's been 15 days post op. I am loving my new boobs! Lol. There abs. No pain. Still can't pick up heavy things, but I went back to work 8 days after surgery. I went from small b's 34, I'm not wearing a bra yet, but a sports bra, but I got 420cc and they look like ds. I would do it all over again ! The pain was never to bad, just uncomfortable. Never unbearable though ! Stopped taking pain meds 5 days after surgery.
Tampa Plastic Surgeon