Tummy tuck w/ full muscle repair- Gainesville, FL

I'm having a tummy tuck as well as lipo to my bra...

I'm having a tummy tuck as well as lipo to my bra area and inner and outer thighs. My goal is to have my excess skin removed and my separated abdominal muscles stitched back together (my first child was nearly 10 pounds at birth). The lipo is to remove the fat that is left in my trouble areas. My stomach is my main concern, I've been looking forward to this for years!

Post op

I had surgery on Monday, the 17th. It had been two days and a lot of the soreness is gone. I had to have muscle repair, the soreness from that was worse than the incision. The incision doesn't bother me a whole lot, just some occasional stinging when I get up or down. I was able to see my stomach the day after surgery and I am so happy with the results so far! Dr. Poser did an amazing job! I know it will look worlds better when the swelling goes down. I don't have much bruising so far. I know you don't see the full result of lipo til about 2-3 months post op, but I really love the results of it so far especially on my back. This surgery was well worth it, I'm sure the pain will be a distant memory in a few weeks.

Day 4 Post Op

I'm able to move a lot more at this point, which is helpful. I'm pretty swollen now and can't wait for that to go down. I'm excited to see my final results, but I know that won't be for a couple months.

Update

It's been about 10 weeks since my surgery and I feel great. Most of the soreness and swelling are gone. Now I'm focusing on getting my scar to fade quicker. Has anyone found an awesome scar minimizer?
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Poser was fantastic. He did an amazing job on my tummy tuck. Another plastic surgeon told me I would have to be cut up the middle to get the results I wanted. Dr. Poser surpassed my expectations without cutting me up the middle. I highly recommend him!

Good luck! It's definitely worth it!
Yes looking good How u do great
No after pics ???
Not yet, I have one from the day after surgery I just need to upload it. I'll try and do it later today.
Thanks
Congrats on your surgery! It sounds like you're doing really well at only 2 days post-op. I had a feeling the muscle repair was the worst part of it.
Thank you! I am doing well, I have very little bruising so far which has surprised me. The muscle repair is the worst of it to me. Today most of the soreness is gone and it's getting easier to move around and stand straighter. Have you had your surgery yet?
No. I'm still in the consultation phase. Hopefully in the next few months!