13 Year Old Collapsed Breast Implant Removal & ReAugmentation - Gainesville, FL

The moment I was diagnosed with collapsed breast...

The moment I was diagnosed with collapsed breast implants, I started searching high and low fo the best of plastic surgeons. I knew immediately during our initial consultation (of many) that in Dr. Sadove I had finally found the professional and compassionate plastic surgeon I had been looking for. It's been a year since my breast implant removal and reaugmentation. I couldn't be happier with my "Gummy Bear" Implants. Love them! They feel and look so natural! Thank you Dr. Sadove for the high level of care you and your fabulous staff so graciously rendered to me and my family. To this day, you make me feel like family. Magdalena Resto
Gainesville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sadove is very professional, compassionate and extremely intelligent. He's never in a hurry when consulting with you. I give his staff a 10 ! All caring and loving. Also, the office made financing for the procedure available which helped enormously.

Sorry to hear about the collapsed breast implant. Was it simply "old" or did you have an incident in which it suddenly collapsed? Glad you found a surgeon you liked to do your revision. Sounds like the Gummy Bear implants are perfect for you. What size did you chose? Similar to your previous size? Congratulations and thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!
We thought just from being old; but when Dr. Sadove got in to the surgery, we found an infection which never showed up in any testing. Sent for Biopsy and all was normal. I went from 200cc to 285 cc's. Thank you for your interest.
Wow, glad your doctor found the infection...and that your biopsy was normal!